Planning Permission Requirements

Planning permission requirements

A consultation with your local planning office is recommended.

If you are interested in using a Tiny Home for one of the following purposes, you will most likely require planning permission:

  • As a habitable dwelling (especially if you intend to obtain rental income).
  • As a public building (crèche, classroom, etc).
  • A commercial office with staff.

We provide a planning application service with custom drawings for a reasonable fee. Please contact Colla on 083 8116 025 or for more information about our planning application package.

This site has been developed with grant assistance made available by the Local Enterprise Office Tipperary through co-funding from the Irish Government and the European Regional Development Fund 2014-2020.

Local Enterprise Office