There are many reasons why people choose to invest in a Tiny Home:
Tiny Homes are a viable option for individuals looking to start their own home on a limited budget. They are also suitable as on-site accommodation during a build. An added advantage being the Tiny Home can be retained for further use; transported to another site or even sold on.
It may be for a business venture –
- Adventure Centres – attractive, affordable, comfortable accommodation made from sustainable materials.
- Holiday Homes – perfect for small plots as a complete, compact, cosy getaway or even a small village of Tiny Homes could be developed.
- Caravan Parks – as an alternative to mobile homes
- B&Bs / Guesthouse – create additional accommodation which is cosy, fun and unique.
- Student accommodation – why not supplement your income with a Tiny Home in your garden that can be let to students.
- Builders – rent to clients as temporary accommodation during build and relocate to other projects on completion.
Or you may simply need some extra living space – without the hassle and expense of building an extension.
But whatever your reason you will not be disappointed with the quality, comfort and excellent craftmanship that a Tiny Home provides.
A typical tiny home is 180 ft² (16 m²), however they can be built to clients requirements. They are built using locally sourced materials, where possible. Running costs are minimal, the homes are insulated to passive house standards and require very little heating and have low voltage led lighting. All doors and windows are double glazed, with low-e glass for minimum heat loss. They are extremely comfortable both in winter and summer.